- Bowcrafting & Fletching has been combined together into one wood-working skill under carpentry.
- All items may be crafted utilzing tools from either profession.
- Carpenter’s tools come in all shapes and sizes. However, no one tool provides benefits over the others. They can be bought from a Carpenter or Tinker NPC Vendor or crafted using the Tinkering skill.
- These tools are: Dovetail Saw, Draw Knife, Froe, Hammer, Inshave, Jointing Plane, Moulding Planes, Nails, Saw, Scorp, Smoothing Plane, and now Fletching tools as well.
- Carpenters are able to utilize artifacts to imbue their properties into weapons (both their traditional staff weapons and archery weapons) as well as shields with sufficient skill.
- To craft items:
- Double clicking on any of the Carpenter’s tools will display the Carpentry Menu.
- To Change the type of wood to use:
- Click the “Wood” button.
- Select the type of wood you wish to use.
- Note: You must have the type of wood you wish to use in your bag.
- Follow the steps above to select the type of wood you wish to make the item out of.
- Select the Category of the item you wish to create.
- Press the Arrow next to the item you wish to create.
- Note: Clicking the scroll to the right of the item will bring up the requirements for that item.
- Click the “Repair Item” button.
- When the target cursor appears, select the item you wish to repair.
- Wood types: there are various wood types on Rel Por.
- In increasing rarity they are: Regular, Oak, Ash, Yew and Heartwood.
The more rare the wood type, the more durability an item crafted with it will possess.
Bowcraft and Fletching:
Bowcrafting & Fletching has been combined together into one wood-working skill under carpentry.