- The chance of hiding successfully is directly equal to that of the Hiding skill.
- A player must break line of sight to hide from a hostile player or monster.
- Having neutral creatures or players nearby to a character has no effect on the chances of concealment, just hostile ones.
- Unlike the Invisibility spell, the effect of hiding does not wear off and leaves a character safe until they perform another action. Equipping items, looting one’s own corpse or moving objects around in their backpack will not reveal a character, nor will the use of the guild/party chat.
- Talking while hidden does not reveal a player on Rel Por; instead it whispers the text to everyone around without revealing your identity or location.
- A player may not utilize the Stealth skill without a minimum of 80 hiding skill.