Magical Resist Information:
- Resisting Spells skill functions to both decrease the potency of spells as well as potentially entirely resist others.
- All direct damaging spells will have their damage amounts decreased with increasing skill in magic resist.
- Increased skill linearly decreases the amount of damage mitigated. For example, if 100 magical resistance would make a 30 damage spell do 10 less damage; 50 magical resistance would do half of that, 5 less damage.
- The poison spell may be entirely resisted; increasing magical resist skill improves the chance to resist.
- A player’s magic resist skill also modifies and shortens the paralyze spell’s duration of effect.