A character must have at least 80.0 in Hiding to be able to use Stealth. Otherwise, the message “You are not hidden well enough. Become better at hiding.” will display.
- Stealth allows a character to move silently while maintaining invisibility.
- Increasing skill decreases the chance you may fail your attempt to stealth.
- Upon successful use of the skill you receive 2 steps of guaranteed stealth per 10 skill points. So, at 80 skill you would take 16 steps without being revealed.
- Every step after your final stealth has a chance to reveal inversely related to your skill.
- At 100 skill you will never fail a stealthed step and do not have to repeatedly reuse the skill.
- At 100 skill armor type has no impact on stealth success or failure.