Patch Notes: 03/10/2016
Dungeons and PvE:
– Dungeon specific slayer artifacts should be good to go — will be implemented within the next couple of days.
– Bonding disabled (current bonds will need to be manually reset).
– Skill gain enabled for pets (same rate as everybody else).
– Provocation now has 30 second timeout and 18 tile distance limitation.
– New monster tables for Crankfrost, Lahar, Demergo and Khalmer.
– – Will be posting dungeon and bestiary information for each dungeon within the next couple of days as well as updating all other dungeons.
– Black staffs are now craftable by carpenters.
– Changes to decrease some of the “dead trees”.
– Added the ability for us to tweak mana regeneration rates (for use testing in Vorshun, event and duel scenarios).
– Added Citizen door under siege warning message.
– Militia traps enabled everywhere, will be adding regions where they will be disallowed (eg. close proximity to teleporters).
– Bunch of Vorshun fixes.
– Citizens become orange in militia strongholds.
– Fixed mini heal timer bug.
– Instant log-off in taverns/inns previously didn’t work if you had been in combat within the last 2 minutes. It now works so long as anything you were in combat with isn’t within 40 tiles and you are not criminal.
– Fixed Leather Dye Tubs to Display Charges and Increased to 12.
– Fixed poison healthbar glitch associated with pseudoseering.