There are five towns in the world of Atria in which a player may become a citizen. They are Pedran, Calor, Vermell, Lillano and Arbor.
Becoming a citizen of the town grants you all of the current bonuses a minister has selected for that city, ability to vote and campaign for minister, lower costs of goods such as reagents within that town and other such perks.
- A player must be in the borders of one of these townships to become a citizen.
- Becoming a citizen does not enroll the player into the militia, that must be done at their town’s militia stronghold.
- All characters on that account will become members of that citizenship.
You may join a township by 3 methods:
- Type [JoinTownship while in the borders of the town you wish to join.
- Type [RelPor and use the menu to click to join that township while in the borders of the town you wish to join.
- Use the town stone and click “Join Township” at the bottom.
And now you are a member of a town!
It will automatically display you as a citizen of your town, with your title hued the same color of the bannerment for your town.